Textbooks and laboratory materials
- Reece, J.B. et al. 2014. Campbell Biology (10th edition) Benjamin Cummins (available used, new and electronically from the bookstore)*
- Mastering Biology Access Code (either included with textbook on a piece of cardboard (DO NOT THROW IT AWAY) or available for purchase on-line)
- Farrell, K. et al. 2015. Principles of Biology: Diversity of Life Laboratory Manual,(1st edition) Hayden-McNeil (available at the OSU Bookstore) NOTE: You must purchase your lab manual prior to Lab 1.
- Turning Technologies NXT Clicker, available at the OSU Bookstore
- Materials for Phyla Collection Project (glass vials - # and size vary with collection), 12 quart-size Ziploc bags, 1 gallon-size Ziploc bag and misc. other office and preservation supplies.
- Van De Graaff, K.M. and Crawley, J.L. (7th Ed). 2001. A Photographic Atlas for the Biology Laboratory. Morton Publishing Company. *
- Taylor, M.R. 2011. Study Guide for Campbell Biology (10th Ed.). Benjamin Cummins.
*There are 8 copies of the textbook and the Atlas on reserve at the library.